How to Use Reiki to Manifest
I was asked recently how I use Reiki to manifest. Since learning Reiki, I have achieved small and big dreams, including our move to Colorado. Several things have contributed to those achievements, but Reiki is definitely a big part. I like to think of Reiki as my co-worker - both of us working to create my best life. If you are looking for ways to use Reiki for manifestation, here are 3 easy methods I use:
1. Write & Reiki Method
The tried, true, and really easy way to use Reiki for manifestation.
1. Write your goal on a piece of paper.
2. Sign Reiki symbols over it.
3. Imagine you have achieved the goal and try to feel how good you would feel after you have achieved that goal.
4. Keep that piece of paper in your pocket or purse.
Repeat the steps every week.
2. Create a Manifestation Crystal
Utilize crystal energy to help boost your goal.
1. Choose a crystal that has similar metaphysical properties to your goal.
Ex: Manifesting abundance or money - Pyrite, Citrine
EX: Manifesting love - Rose Quartz
Ex: Manifesting confidence - Golden Tiger Eye
Ex: Manifesting an island vacation - Aquamarine, Larimar
2. Program that crystal by holding the crystal and saying, "I program this crystal to help me achieve this goal: _____________________."
3. Boom, you have your manifestation crystal.
3. Visualize & Chant
Reiki symbols and visualization are a powerful combination.
Visualize a Reiki symbol in your mind (The Power Symbol CKR or the Holy Fire Symbol would work great for this) while you say/chant the result of your goal out loud. (Ex: I own a beach house.) Do this for at least 5 minutes once a week.
Visualize what you would like to manifest while you chant a Reiki symbol. Do this for at least 5 minutes once a week.
Those 3 manifestation methods are fun and easy to do, but here is a bit of tough love. It is easy to tell our dreams to the universe and wait for them to come true. But that is only the first step. In order to make our dreams come true, we have to not only believe and visualize that it will happen, we have to take action. Do something each day that takes you one step closer to your goal. Teeny tiny steps count.
Will you be putting one of these methods into action? Let me know!
Lots of love,
P.S. If you are interested in learning Reiki - I would love to teach you. Check out my Reiki classes here.