Why I love Reiki
This year marks the 100th anniversary of Mikau Usui discovering the energy he called Reiki atop Mount Kurama in Japan. It is hard to believe how much Reiki has changed my life since I stumbled upon it over 8 years ago. I had never even heard of Reiki before signing up for my first Reiki class. I didn't think I could sense energy until my Reiki attunement and I certainly didn't think I would ever be considered a 'healer'. Looking back, I laugh a bit about my ignorance, but I know that it all happened as it was meant to. I am a calmer, happier, and more stable person than I was in 2014 and I owe this to Reiki 100%. In honor of 100 years, I thought it would be fun to make a top 5 reasons why I love Reiki. If you practice Reiki (and most on my email list do), I would love for you to reply to let me know the reasons why you love Reiki too.
Top 5 Reasons I love Reiki - by me - Mrs. Nicole Brandt
1. It is so simple. As simple as placing my hands on myself or another and allowing the energy to flow. Actually, it flows whenever I think about it. Actually, my hands are tingling right now.
2. I never stop learning. Although the energy is simple to give and receive, there is always more to learn. There are always new techniques to learn and practice and experience. I recently learned a new distant attunement method and have received some amazing feedback from it. (I am so excited to use this technique in my new Reiki class!)
3. Reiki heals the healer first. I love that
when I give Reiki to another, I also receive a Reiki session. And when I attune a person to Reiki energy, I also receive an attunement.
4. It never wears me out. I love that I can give Reiki sessions all day long (and I certainly have) and not get tired because I am not giving any of my own energy. Actually, I feel flippin' amazing after a full day of Reiki sessions (see #3).
5. We never lose Reiki. After we are attuned to the energy, we never lose the connection to Reiki. Even if we haven't used it for years and years, we can always connect to the energy and use it again when we need it.
I have Reiki on the brain lately, because I am in the middle of recording lessons for my new online Reiki level 1 class and I am starting my 11-Day Reiki Refresher for Reiki practitioners on Monday. So it is ReikiReikiReiki morning noon and night in my world. Which is a wonderful thing.
Wishing you so much love and a gorgeous weekend.
If you would like to become a Reiki healer and learn more about my upcoming Reiki class click here.
If you would like to learn more and join my 11-Day Reiki Refresher click here.
If you would like to learn the basics about Reiki, I have created a FREE Reiki 101 class, click here.
Lots of love,